Vietnam Visa Weekend
Vietnam Visa at weekend- In many cases, travelers to Vietnam accidentally forgot to apply for Vietnam visa while their flight was due to depart at weekend (Sunday or Saturday).
- Make a phone call to (84) 977 046 678 or (84) 943 25 25 52 to notify and get advice on when the visa is ready for your specific case
In this case, many may choose the option of cancelling or changing your flight time to arrange Vietnam visa approval letter. However, this may costs a lot of money and you even missthe important business meeting (for people going to Vietnam for business), excluding the money for services you have already booked. Understanding this situation, the local agent of Evietnam visa has been striving its best to get the solution.
Right now, Evietnam visa can even support clients to get Vietnam visa on Sunday or Saturday. Following are the steps to get Vietnam Visa at weekends:
- Download Vietnam Visa application form here
- Fill out the form with the your correct personal information (the correctness is a must as you will not be allowed to enter Vietnam if the submitted personal information is of any different from what is shown in your passport (On checking Vietnam airport, the immigration officer will do this checking)
- Send the completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org for checking.
- Make a phone call to our hotline number (84) 943 25 25 52 (Tracy Mariana) or (84) 977 046 678 (Jasmine Evans) for instant support and guidance for further steps of getting Vietnam visa approval
Please kindly note that making phone call to our hotline support team is essential as the support team only work with email at weekend and only when there is notice by phone call from customers.
Vietnam Visa Fees on weekends:
It depends on the time duration you request, normally Sunday processing fee is more than the Saturday processing, a half day processing will charge more than a whole day processing. (Averagely, the Vietnam visa fees on weekend range from USD 70 to USD 130). When calling our support team, you can get advice on the fee for your specific case.