Vietnam Visa holiday service
Vietnam Visa holiday service is offered for travelers who forget to apply for Vietnam visa beforehand, and need visa for arrival date on National Holidays of Vietnam.
1. How to apply for Vietnam visa holiday service?
To apply for Vietnam visa holiday service:
- Complete the visa application form (remember to choose “holiday service” for the options of processing time)
- Send payment for visa approval fee
- Notify us via email or call (84) 977 046 678 or (84) 943 25 25 52
- Get Vietnam visa approval letter within 2 to 4 daytime hours via email.
- Present this letter to the airline to get on board and get visa stamped at airport in Vietnam
2. What is holiday service?
Vietnam visa holiday service is offered for travelers who forget to apply for pre-approved Vietnam visa, and need visa for arrival date on National Holidays of Vietnam.
3. What is the cost of getting Vietnam visa with holiday service?
To get Vietnam visa on holidays, clients are to pay two different types of fee: the approval fee and stamping fee. The approval fee of holiday service is charged higher than the fee paid on normal days. The stamping fee is the same as the fee of the service on normal weekdays. In filling out the visa application, please select the option of “holiday service” to get your visa processed on holiday, and to be guaranteed no later than 4 hours processing. The cost of Vietnam visa with holiday service also varies depending on the type of Vietnam visa client request, and the nationality of the applicant. The exact cost is quoted right in the visa application once you have filled out with adequate information.
Please be kindly noted that the approval cost should be charged right after your completion of the visa application. We will then start processing visa for you. The stamping cost is charged in cash right at the time you get visa stamped at airport in Vietnam.
4. What are the National Holidays of Vietnam?
The national Holidays of Vietnam includes:
- Hung King Festival (on March 10th of Lunar Year)
- National Reunion Day (30th April)
- May Day (1st May)
- National Independence Day (2nd September)
- New year Eve
- Tet Holiday (Lunar New Year Eve)
- Vietnam visa holiday service is applicable for those who get Vietnam visa upon arrival as the Embassies of Vietnam do not work those days
- The guaranteed processing time is 2 to 4 daytime hours. In some specifics cases, we can even support clients to get it within thirty minutes or 1 hour.
For further information on Vietnam visa holiday service and specific advice, please feel free to contact us via email@example.com or hotline number (84) 943 25 25 52.